What makes one trully rich are things which are not really things:
– Butterflies in the stomach.
– A beautiful smile, which exists only for you or because of you.
– Goose bumps.
– Tears of happiness.
– The sweet taste of success when you win the deserved recognition after a long, grueling struggle.
– Going to sleep smiling, thinking about someone you love.
– Waking up on a sunny morning with the palpable feeling that “this is going to be a great day!”.
– Pursuing your dreams, per aspera ad astra.
– Making the world a better place, even if by a tiny bit.
– Finding inner peace, love, happiness.